March 26,2021 March 28,2021
2021 4th International Conference on Hydraulic, Civil Engineering and Automatics (HCEA 2021) will be held online on March 26, 2021. HCEA 2021 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of hydraulic, civil engineering and automatics to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in hydraulic, civil engineering and automatics. And another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established.
Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published by Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) (ISSN:1742-6588) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
*Submission Deadline: March 23, 2021
*Submission Approach: 【EI Submission System】
*HCEA 2018, HCEA 2019, HCEA 2020 have all been indexed
2021 4th International Conference on Hydraulic, Civil Engineering and Automatics (HCEA 2021) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please Submit Your Papers as the Following Instructions:
Submission Deadline: March 23, 2021.
1. Please send your paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. This conference can accept Chinese paper, and we will provide translation services for a fee. The Chinese paper will be reviewed and approved, and the translation fee will be quoted.
3. Manuscript length should be 4-6 pages. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.